This is one of my go-to meals because it's really healthy, clean and sooo tasty!
You can pair this dish with your favourite carbs OR eat it as is for a low-carb option. The chicken breast and goat cheese means lots of protein. Feel free to play around with ingredient portions to fit your personal taste and fitness goals!
- Cherry Tomatoes (Handful, chopped)
- Goat Cheese (2 tablespoons)
- Broccoli (Pre steamed, 1 cup, chopped)
- Chicken Breast (1 cup, chopped)
- Coconut Oil (1 teaspoon)
- Diced Garlic (1 teaspoon)
- Seasoning: Mrs Dash Chipotle Southwest (1 teaspoon / to taste)
- Stove and Pan
I chop and steam my broccoli before hand, and keep a bunch in the refrigerator. I personally like this better so the broccoli is soft and is warmed up nicely on the pan. I also keep a small tub of diced garlic handy.
0. Preheat stove and pan - don't throw ingredients into a cool pan.
1. Medium Heat + Coconut Oil + Chicken Breast + Lightly stir
2. Seasoning/Mrs Dash + Garlic + Stir until chicken almost cooked
3. Broccoli + Stir until chicken cooked
4. Transfer to plate - if you're feeling civilized
5. Top with Cherry Tomatoes + Goat Cheese
& Enjoy! :)